FAITH FLOWER TOURS
We developed specialty Flower Tours in order to explore different areas of the world with a focus on flowers. Since 2011, we have led ten Flower Tours to seven countries. Our basic recipe for a Faith Flowers Tour starts with flower arranging workshops with leading floral instructors and designers in their local region. We add visits to special gardens and floral and gardening related activities. We orient the tours around unique flower experiences in each region. Along the way we enjoy great restaurants and sightseeing with fellow flower lovers.
All levels of experience are welcome on our tours, from beginners to professionals! Join us on a Faith Flowers adventure around the world!
BELGIUM & THE NETHERLANDS FLOWER TOUR
POSTPONED UNTIL 2022 - more details coming soon. Please note this is our in-person tour originally scheduled for 2020.
We have a few spots available for our 2022 tour - please email [email protected] if you are interested in going.
Faith Flowers Tours is excited to announce our 6th flower tour to Belgium and the Netherlands next Spring! We will enjoy beautiful gardens, breathtaking Spring flowers, tours, museums, historic hotels, fine dining and the company of fellow flower lovers. We add our own special Faith Flowers features with flower arranging classes by internationally known instructors who live and work in the area. All levels of experience are welcome! Register soon, this is a special year which includes Floralien, a spectacular flower show that only happens once every four years!
Belgium & Netherlands Special Highlights
- Private tour of Keukenhof’s world famous tulip garden: open only 8 weeks each year
- Attend Floralien 2020, the spectacular Belgian flower show that occurs only once every 4 years
- Special tour of tulip fields bursting with spring flower
- Private tours of Alsmeer, the world’s largest flower auction and historic greenhouses
- Classes in countryside private studios, historic greenhouses, gardens, and flower schools
- Stay in renovated historic hotels, including a Ghent, Belgium hotel overlooking the main canal
- Stay in the Hotel Jan Luyken, a boutique hotel in the center of Amsterdam and the museum quarter
- Visit flower wholesalers and studios
Hands On Workshops:
Floral Design classes with leading, award winning European instructors. We assemble a specially selected team of instructors and flower experiences for each tour. Our instructors include:
- Gudrun Cottienere, owner of the largest private flower school in Belgium
- Tom DeWilde, instructor and designer
- Rob Plattel, fabulous Dutch designer who has been with us since our first tour
- Joan Stam, internationally recognized florist
- Another floral designer to be announced!
Other Highlights Include:
- Learn techniques and design approaches of both traditional and contemporary European floristry
- Get inspired by the creativity of each instructor with new and unique ideas for parties, the home, and weddings
- Explore flower markets, flower shops and wholesalers with beautiful and new products not seen yet in the U.S.
- Go on excursions through the European countryside
- Take guided tours of cities, gardens, and enjoy other special flower related activities such as festivals and auctions
- Enjoy wonderful food & company among fellow flower lovers
Interested in our Flower School, Flower Tours or Online Shop?
Subscribe to our newsletter!