Calendar of Classes
The Faith Flowers School offers flower arranging classes led by experienced and talented designers. Special classes include Flowers 101, Church Flowers, Wedding Flowers, The Art of the Compote, Hand Tied Bouquets, Grocery Store Flowers, European Design, and more. There are hands-on workshops available for all experience levels. Enjoy fresh flowers and create your own arrangement or two to take home!
Faith Flowers is an award winning wedding and event design studio. Owner Laura Iarocci is a nationally recognized speaker and teacher on flower arranging. She is a certified floral designer with AIFD and a member of Chapple designers. Laura has chaired the Cathedral of St. Philip flower guild for 20 years and has authored a book on church flower design titled Faith Flowers. She is trained in European design and has studied with leading floral designers around the world.
Private classes and group classes available!
We will create a custom class for your group of friends, family, coworkers, clients or garden club. These workshops are great for bridal and baby showers, birthday parties or team building activities! Email us at [email protected]thflowers.com to learn more.
Wine, Cheese & European Flowers
November 13, 2014, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
TOURS DATES: BELGIUM / HOLLAND FLOWER TOUR : APRIL 7TH TO 16TH, 2015 ENGLAND / IRELAND FLOWER TOUR: MAY 18 TO 28TH, 2015
ABOUT THE TOURSJoin Laura Iarocci of Faith Flowers for a unique and intimate exploration of the European flower world. Our tours are for flower arrangers of all skill levels. Our instructors welcome you as their special guests. Highlights Include:
- Take Floral Design Classes in countryside studios in Belgium, Holland, England and Ireland.
- Study with leading European floral designers and instructors
- Learn techniques of traditional & contemporary European design
- Visit studios, private gardens and small villages not included on ordinary tours
- Make excursions through fields bursting with tulips and spring flowers
- Tour Keukenhof, the world famous tulip garden open only 8 weeks each year
- Explore Amsterdam, Gent, Bruges, and London with city tours, shopping & museums
- Have a private tour of Alsmeer, the world’s largest flower auction
- Shop flower markets, boutiques and wholesalers with cutting-edge products
- Enjoy a food lover’s paradise, lovingly prepared lunches, special local restaurants, pastries and coffee
PRIVATE CLASSES ALWAYS AVAILABLE
– We will work with your schedule to find a date and time
– Choose from one of our favorite class topics or create a custom class, such as ‘Designing Bridal Flowers’
– Great for individuals who want one on one instruction
– Great for groups for any occasion, including bridal and baby showers, birthday parties, garden club continuing education and team building activities
– Pricing available upon request
Email us at [email protected] to learn more.