Calendar of Classes
The Faith Flowers School offers flower arranging classes led by experienced and talented designers. Special classes include Flowers 101, Church Flowers, Wedding Flowers, The Art of the Compote, Hand Tied Bouquets, Grocery Store Flowers, European Design, and more. There are hands-on workshops available for all experience levels. Enjoy fresh flowers and create your own arrangement or two to take home!
Faith Flowers is an award winning wedding and event design studio. Owner Laura Iarocci is a nationally recognized speaker and teacher on flower arranging. She is a certified floral designer with AIFD and a member of Chapple designers. Laura has chaired the Cathedral of St. Philip flower guild for 20 years and has authored a book on church flower design titled Faith Flowers. She is trained in European design and has studied with leading floral designers around the world.
Private classes and group classes available!
We will create a custom class for your group of friends, family, coworkers, clients or garden club. These workshops are great for bridal and baby showers, birthday parties or team building activities! Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
April 5, 2017, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Take a behind-the-scenes tour of our favorite local flower and plant wholesalers in Atlanta. Learn our method of selecting, planning and buying beautiful flowers.]]>
PRIVATE CLASSES ALWAYS AVAILABLE
– We will work with your schedule to find a date and time
– Choose from one of our favorite class topics or create a custom class, such as ‘Designing Bridal Flowers’
– Great for individuals who want one on one instruction
– Great for groups for any occasion, including bridal and baby showers, birthday parties, garden club continuing education and team building activities
– Pricing available upon request
Email us at [email protected] to learn more.